Services for Investors
We are Building a City of the Future
The production zone occupies the majority of the park’s area and is divided into land plots allocated for production facilities, where there is the option to build a manufacturing facility or purchase / lease a prebuilt facility. The zone also contains upstream utilities infrastructure, such as electrical substations, gas distribution points, water pumping stations, treatment facilities, and telecommunications.
The location for companies engaged in research and development. It houses the Innovation Center which is focused on commercializing scientific and technological achievements and also acts as an incubator for developing startups.
The park has first rate administrative premises, available for rent by park residents. The office building houses the “One Station” Investor Service Department, which assists in administrative processes and business support.
The park’s first residential building containing 156 apartments, designated for employees resident companies. Construction of additional apartment buildings, houses, schools, kindergartens, medical clinics, shopping facilities, restaurants and hotels are planned
The transport and logistics area borders Minsk International Airport. It contains a Logistics Sub-Park with 50,000 m² of warehousing facilities as well as a 20,000 m² Trade and Exhibition Centre. It is planned to extend the railway line running close to park, allowing connection to the airport, Minsk and the rail network. In addition, an international intermodal transport hub will be constructed in the park, facilitating transport by rail, road and air.
The Investor Services Department offers potential residents and government delegates a variety of free services
- Supporting implementation of the investment project
- Analysis of the market and regulatory environment
- Advice on investment policy, regulatory framework and business regulations in the park
- Pre-investment due diligence
- Preparation of a project feasibility study
- Funding assistance for the project
- Planning support for project implementation.
- Registering a company as a resident
- Consulting support during negotiations with government agencies
- Consulting support at the project implementation stage
Reception of Delegations
- An Introduction to the park
- Presentation and tour of the park
- Visits to Belarusian enterprises
Project Consulting Services
- Land plot selection
- Project design
- Building construction
- Production and operation
- Obtaining and registering production certificates
- Preparing and registering invitations
- Hotel reservation
- Transport arrangement including car rental
Payment for Services
If you would like to pay for a service, please use our form