Organizations wishing to implement an investment project at the industrial park which does not correspond to the main areas of the park's activities, for example: the construction of hotels, residential buildings, office buildings or other types of industries and services, should contact the Industrial Park Development Company and the Park Administration for further discussion of the proposal.
Registration of Residents
To access the park’s benefits and preferences, you must register as a park resident.
Conditions for Registration as a Park Resident:
- A legal entity is created with registered location within the park
- The legal entity plans to implement an investment project on the territory of the park that meets the following conditions:
- compliance of the project with the main directions of the park’s activities;
- declared volume of investments in implementation of the investment project must be at least 5 million US Dollars, or not less than 0.5 million US Dollars, provided investments are made within 3 years from the date of the conclusion of the agreement on activity in the park, or at least 0.5 million US Dollars investment for the implementation of research and development project.
- Large Investment Projects (LIP)
require an investment ≥ $50m within 5 years
Qualifies for additional benefits relating to:
— Extended dividend tax exemption (10 years);
— Reduced land purchase cost;
— Customs benefits (deposit scheme exemption, release of goods under inspection and
option to participate in trial programs).
Become a Park Resident in 5 Days
Submit application and accompanying set of documents
Application for obtaining resident status Justification of the investment project Draft agreement on the conditions of activity in the industrial park
Copies of the Certificate of State Registration and application documents
Consideration of the application
Within 5 working days
Who can become a resident?
- an economic entity registered in accordance with legislation of the Republic of Belarus
Registration as a resident
Conclusion of a contractа
Useful documents for potential residents
Electronics and Telecommunications
Storage and Processing of Large Amounts of Data
Social and Сultural Еvents
Medical Devices and Services
Decree of the President of the Republic of Belarus from 12.05.2017 №166
Documents for the Decree
Agreements between the Government of the Republic of Belarus and the Government of the People's Republic of China on the China-Belarus Industrial Park
Explanations, recommendations and other documents
State registration of economic entities. Issuance of a permit to open or to close a representative office of a foreign organization. Information about opened and closed representative offices of foreign organizations.
Become a resident
For all questions related to registration in the park, please call:
Department for Attracting and Servicing Investors: +375 (17) 591-19-84, +375 (29) 379-88-89 , firstname.lastname@example.org
Regarding registration or re-registration of a legal entity – Legal Department: +375 (17) 517-28-74