Organizations wishing to implement an investment project at the industrial park which does not correspond to the main areas of the park's activities, for example: the construction of hotels, residential buildings, office buildings or other types of industries and services, should contact the Industrial Park Development Company and the Park Administration for further discussion of the proposal.
Registration of Residents
To access the park’s benefits and preferences, you must register as a park resident.
Conditions for Registration as a Park Resident:
- A legal entity is created with registered location within the park
- The legal entity plans to implement an investment project on the territory of the park that meets the following conditions:
- compliance of the project with the main directions of the park's activities;
- declared volume of investments in implementation of the investment project must be at least 5 million US Dollars, or not less than 0.5 million US Dollars, provided investments are made within 3 years from the date of the conclusion of the agreement on activity in the park, or at least 500 thousand US dollars investment for the implementation of research and development project.
Investment in the implementation of an investment project includes: investments in fixed assets including investments for acquiring land in private ownership and investments for the acquisition and development of intangible assets.
Become a Park Resident in 5 Days
Submit application and accompanying set of documents
Application for obtaining resident status Justification of the investment projectDraft agreement on the conditions of activity in the industrial park
Copies of the Certificate of State Registration and application documents
Consideration of the application
Within 5 working days
Who can become a resident?
- an economic entity registered in accordance with legislation of the Republic of Belarus
Electronics and Telecommunications
Storage and Processing of Large Amounts of Data
Social and Сultural Еvents
Decree of the President of the Republic of Belarus from 12.05.2017 №166
Regulations for the Decree №166
Agreements between the Government of the Republic of Belarus and the Government of the People's Republic of China on the China-Belarus Industrial Park
Explanations, recommendations and other documents
State registration of economic entities
Become a resident